The Higher Education Act (HEA) of 1965, as amended, requires institutions participating in the Title IV financial aid programs to disclose specified information to all current and prospective students and employees. Listed below is a summary of the consumer information subject areas.
- Drug & Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program– Information on the standards of conduct that clearly prohibit the unlawful possession, use, or distribution of illicit drugs and alcohol on the institution's property or as part of any of the institution's activities.
- Annual Security/Fire Safety Report - Provides information about the institutions policies and statistics pertaining to security and fire safety on campus.
- Mandatory Vaccinations - Information about the institution's policies regarding vaccinations.
- Disability Services / Accommodations - CMC maintains facilities and services that meet health, safety, and disability access needs of students, staff, and guests. Accommodations for students with intellectual disabilities are made available to eligible students.
Below are the annual disclosures of information to all enrolled students for the most recent academic year. In compliance with federal law, CMC annually distributes to each enrolled student a notice of the availability of the information that is required to be made available to students under the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) and for Consumer Information under HEA Sec. 485(a)(1), Sec. 485(f), Sec. 485(g), [Sec. 485(h)] and Sec.485(j) and as amended by the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA).
CMC will provide a paper copy for any of the Consumer Information listed on the webpage and its links, upon request.
- Alcohol and Other Drugs (AOD) Policy Resource Guide
National Constitution Day -On September 17 and/or during the week of September 17, CMC will commemorate this historical event with the student body during a chapel service. During this service, a flag ceremony with pledges will be conducted and a presentation providing information related to the Constitution will be given.
- Privacy of Student Records (FERPA)
- Voter Registration
If you need assistance or paper copies, please contact the Senior Director of Finance at email@example.com or the Financial Aid Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing us at:
Christ Mission College
Attn: Financial Aid Officer
10822 FM 1560 N
San Antonio, TX 78254
Please indicate the subject to be Consumer Information Request. Financial Aid Staff will contact the appropriate campus department/office to gather the requested information and will respond in a timely manner.
Our institution commits to provide a Shopping Sheet to veterans and service members before they decide to attend the institution.
For a copy of this academic year’s shopping sheet, please visit the Finance Office during business hours, call us 210-688-3101, or email email@example.com.
Texas Veterans Commission Education Services: https://www.tvc.texas.gov/education/