The Higher Education Act (HEA) of 1965, as amended, requires institutions participating in the Title IV financial aid programs to disclose specified information to all current and prospective students and employees. Listed below is a summary of the consumer information subject areas.
- Drug & Alcohol Abuse Prevention Program– Information on the standards of conduct that clearly prohibit the unlawful possession, use, or distribution of illicit drugs and alcohol on the institution's property or as part of any of the institution's activities.
- Annual Security/Fire Safety Report - Provides information about the institutions policies and statistics pertaining to security and fire safety on campus.
- Mandatory Vaccinations– Information about the institution's policies regarding vaccinations.
Below are the annual disclosures of information to all enrolled students for the most recent academic year. In compliance with federal law, CMC annually distributes to each enrolled student a notice of the availability of the information that is required to be made available to students under the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA) and for Consumer Information under HEA Sec. 485(a)(1), Sec. 485(f), Sec. 485(g), [Sec. 485(h)] and Sec.485(j) and as amended by the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA).
CMC will provide a paper copy for any of the Consumer Information listed on the webpage and its links, upon request.
- Alcohol and Other Drugs (AOD) Policy Resource Guide
- National Constitution Day
- Privacy of Student Records (FERPA)
- Reaffirmation of Commitment to Equal Opportunity and Nondiscrimination
- Security and Fire Safety
- Student Sexual Misconduct
- Voter Registration
If you need assistance or paper copies, please contact the Senior Director of Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org or the Financial Aid Officer at email@example.com or by writing us at:
Christ Mission College
Attn: Financial Aid Officer
10822 FM 1560 N
San Antonio, TX 78254
Please indicate the subject to be Consumer Information Request. Financial Aid Staff will contact the appropriate campus department/office to gather the requested information and will respond in a timely manner.